So you have got a new Apple iPhone or iMac? You should know how to create an Apple id first. But first, let me explain you in brief what is an Apple id. It is an Apple service which is compulsory for all the Apple users to create and sign or authenticate into their iMac, iPad, iPhone, etc. A single Apple id is required to sign in all these devices. Since Apple has pioneered in creating security software that takes the security of the devices to the next level, it takes the security of its users very seriously.
If you have got your new Apple device like iPhone, iMac, etc., you can use your Apple id to get access to various services like App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, Facetime, and more. For more details regarding the products or services which you can access using your Apple id, you can visit their official page.
So let’s dive in into today’s topic, i.e, how to create an Apple id for various purposes. This article is a guide for all your queries related to Apple id, and we shall explain you a step-by-step guide on how you can create your Apple id and provide some information related to it.
How To Create Apple Id For Child
Apple understands the various needs of its customers for all age groups. Hence it created the service of Apple id Family Sharing where you can create an Apple id for a child under 13 years of age.
With the Family Sharing feature, you can share iTunes, Apple Books, and App Store Purchases among your family members.
To utilize the Family Sharing feature, the family members must have their Apple id of their own. However, the primary owner of the account can create an Apple id on a child’s behalf by providing the verifies parental consent. So for this, you must know how to verify Apple id account.
Here we have provided a step-by-step guide on how you can create an Apple id for your child
For iPad, iPhone or iTouch :
- Go to Settings–>Your Name–>Family Sharing–>Add Family Member–>Create a Child’s Account–>Next. If you are using the version of iOS 10.2 or earlier, you can go to Settings–>iCloud–>Family.
2. Enter your child’s birthday. make sure that the date you have entered is correct.
3. Then a Parental Disclosure dialogue box will appear. Click Agree.
4. Choose a preferred format for the payment method and tap Next
5. You now need to enter your child’s name and enter Next. Now you can create your Apple id in the format email@example.com and tap next.
6. Then finally to create your account, tap Create.
7. Next follow the instruction to set up security details, such as password, security questions, etc.
8. Turn on the permission for Ask To Buy to approve all iTunes, Apple Books and App Store Purchases made by your child. You will have to make all the payments and be responsible for it. Then tap Next.
9. Read the whole Terms and Conditions thoroughly. Then click Agree.
For Mac :
- Go to Apple menu>System Preferences>iCloud>Manage Family and click on the “Add” icon.
- Click on “Create an Apple ID” to create an Apple ID for a child in your family who doesn’t have it yet.
- Enter your child’s birthday. Make sure to enter the correct date.
- Enter your child’s Apple ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), first and last name, and password, then click on Continue.
- Select the suitable payment method and click on Agree. If you haven’t yet added a payment, you need to add one.
- Following the instructions given, fill in the security details such as password, security question, etc. You’ll receive a confirmation shortly after creating your Apple id.
If you still have any doubts and want to get answers to your queries, you can visit their official account for more details. format to learn more.
In case you are not able to see your Family’s Shared Content, or apple id family sharing not working, you should review settings and make sure that you are using the same Apple ID everywhere in the devices you sign in, including Family Sharing and iTunes Store. How To Create Apple Id Without Credit Card
How To Create Apple ID Without Credit Card
Nowadays, we make payments using credit cards very often. So Apple lets you create an Apple id without setting up any payment method. So here I am going to tell you how you can create a free apple id and password without paying any money. It can be a bit tricky but following our guide, it will become easy for you to create a free Apple ID without using your credit card.
Here are the steps for creating an Apple ID without providing any card details :
- From the Apple menu, open iTunes and go to the iTunes store.
- Now click on the three dots on the upper-left corner and select Movies, TV Shows.
- Then download something free, like a song.
- A new pop-up will appear, click on Create New Apple ID.
- Follow the instructions and click on Continue.
- On the next page, the User Agreement will appear. Read it thoroughly and click on AGREE.
- Then you will directly take to the Create Apple ID Page. Fill in the details accurately.
- Next, you will be taken to a page asking for Payment Method and Billing Address. For the payment method, select None and click on Continue.
Now your free Apple ID is created. So you can use it for your iPad, iPhone and more.
How To Create Apple Id On iPhone
If you have purchased a new Apple iPhone, then the first thing you should do is to create your Apple ID. You can use the same steps to create an Apple ID on your iPad or iMac. Here are the easy steps:
- Go to Apple ID>Forgot Password or Don’t Have an Apple ID.
- Then click on Create Free Apple ID.
- Select your birthday and enter your name. Then click on Next.
- There would be two options; click on Current email address, or Get a free iCloud email address.
That’s it, you just need to follow these steps to create a new Apple ID on your iPhone. We have covered every topic related to Apple ID in this guide. If you want more information, you can visit their official site here. If you have any doubts or queries for us, you can post it in the comments section below, and I would be happy to help.