Kinemaster is the best professional video-editing software available for Windows, Android and iOS.
So today we shall provide you with a how-to guide related to Kinemaster for PC and information related to its features, etc. There are many video-editing software available out there for both phones and PC’s. But most of them do not provide all the tools required to create a fully professional video. Hence if you are a Youtuber or are passionate about creating videos about different activities around you, you need a professional video editor like Kinemaster.
Kinemaster has free as well as paid version. If you want to unlock all its professional tools like multiple video layers, blending modes, chroma key, etc. then you need to purchase the premium version of the software. The other added advantage it provides that the videos edited in the premium version do not carry any watermark.
So if you are a Youtuber, social media user, or a blogger, journalist, teacher, or marketer, you can use Kinemaster to create videos just for fun or professionally! Here we have provided you with a step-by-step tutorial on how you can download Kinemaster for Windows for free.
How To Use KineMaster For PC
There are two versions of the Kimaster app, free and paid. If you want to use the application for professional purposes, then it is advisable to use the premium version of the software, since it will not contain the watermark.
- First, you need to install a Windows emulator. One of the best Windows emulators, according to me, is Bluestacks. You can download it by clicking on this link.
- Then you need to run the application to create or log in to your Google account, just like in your Android smartphone.
- After you have set up your Google account, you need to go to the Play Store and search for Kinemaster.
- Then you need to select the Kienmaster app and click on the Install button to start installing.
- Now, you will Kinemaster for laptop or PC.
Now you have the Kinemaster app installed in your Windows PC or laptop. If you still have any queries, you can watch the video here :
Kinemaster For iOS
The Kinemaster application is also available in the iOS platform. So if you have an iPhone, you can download the application from the app store. For iOS users, Kinemaster is the best video editing application available for the iOS platform. Like the Android version, there are two versions of the application, i.e. free and paid. The paid version offers many professional tools like multiple layer support for video and text editing, cutting and trimming video with precision, multi-track and audio, etc. which are inbuilt in the application.
So here are the steps how can download Kinemaster for PC in few easy steps in your iPhone or iPad :
- Open the App Store in your iPhone or iPad and open Kinemaster.
- Now click on the Install option and let the application install.
- Once the application is installed, you can use it on your iPhone or iPad.
Now you will have Kinemaster app installed on your phone. You can use it to add professional audio and video effects to create professional quality images and videos
If you want to install Kinemaster for Mac, you can follow the same steps we have provided above.
Features of Kinemaster For PC
- Multi-Platform App: Kinemaster is created not just for smartphones. It is also designed for PCs and laptops. Hence you can edit and create professional-quality videos on any device wherever you are. Both the mobile and PC version is suitable for amateurs as well as professionals to create high-quality video and audio effects.
- Multi-Layered Videos: This mobile editor supports unlimited text, images, handwriting and overlay layers, up to 10 video layers. It gives the users full freedom to adjust the layer positioning and timing. These layers can also be animated using preset animation effects or keyframe animation.
- Tools of adjustment: This software provides a lot of picture and audio adjustment tools which enable you to edit your videos as per your choice. It has blending modes which allow you to emit white or black backgrounds, create double-exposure, and customize your own color filters.
- Voice Recording: It allows you to add professional audio features to your video. It provides a real-time video-recording feature which uses your webcam and mic to record audio and video.
- Social Media Sharing: For all the social media buffs, you can create videos in a professional format and share it directly across social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
Install Kinemaster For PC Without Bluestacks
Bluestack is an app player developed for cross-platform products like Windows, Apple, Android, etc. This platform allows users to duplicate the Android interface in their laptops or mobiles so they can run the application which is otherwise not compatible with Windows. There are many third-party Android emulators available online, but Bluestacks is the best Android emulators which are available in the market. It is the best tool which can be used to install apps like Kinemaster which do not have a genuine version for Windows.
Before we dive into the procedure for installing Kinemaster for PC without Bluestacks, it is important for you to cross-check whether your device is compatible to download Bluestacks software.
Bluestacks System Requirements
- OS Windows version 8 or above.
- Processor: Intel 8 or above.
- Graphics: Intel HD 5200 (PassMark 750 or higher).
- HDD: SSD or fusion.
- Memory: 6 GB or higher
- require a fast internet connection.
So if you don’t want to install Video Editor App (Kinemaster) for PC using Bluestacks there are several other alternatives which are as good. Here is the list of the software which can act as Android emulators like Bluestacks :
#1. NOX Player 5
NOX is an Android emulator which is used by gaming geeks all over the world to get the best experience while playing Android games and apps on PC and Mac. Users can assign keyboard and mouse to the APK games and Apps with simple key mapping and can have access to host of functions like location, adjust volume, and much more.
#2 Memu Play
Menu Play is a fast Android emulator which allows users to play wide varieties of mobile games on PC. Like the other emulators, the controls are set up, so you can use a mouse or keyboard to play games.
#3. Droid 4X
Droid 4X is an Android emulator which provides a lot of options to its users to choose from a vast choice of Android apps which you can use to play a large variety of games and apps on your PC.
#4 Android Studio Emulator
This software acts just like a simulator and provides most of the capabilities of an Android device. It allows a greater level of simulation by simulating phone calls, text messages, etc. This emulator uses an Android Virtual Device (AVD) to specify the Android version and hardware characteristics of the simulated device.
Kiemaster is truly one of the most professional video editing software that is there and provides its users with full control over the videos that we create with features such as precision trimming, multi-layer images, etc. Here we have provided you a complete guide regarding Kinemastr for PC If you still feel that you have any doubt for us, please feel free to contact us.