Want to plan ahead for the next year? Then these November 2020 calendar templates are ideal for professional and personal planning purposes. These calendars are designed in printable templates so that you can easily take a printout in any size.
Whenever we are searching for calendar online, we look for templates which can be easily editable and customizable. These calendars are provided in PDF format, so you can take a printout and note down all the important schedule and events in it. Also, these are available in Word format so you can easily download it and edit it according to your preference.
While going through this post, you can also check out the other monthly 2020 calendar templates that we provide here:
November 2020 Calendar
Let us look at the brief history about the month of November.
The month of November is the eleventh and the last month in the modern-day Julian and Gregorian calendars. But did you know that it did not use to be so during the Roman period? The Romans did not use to consider the winter months in the calendar. But it was es the ninth month after January and February were added to the Roman calendar, hence it gets its name from the word “novem”, which means nine.
In the current Gregorian calendar which we follow now, there are twelve months, out of which seven have 31 days, four have 30 days and one month, i.e., February has 28 or 29 days. November, being the eleventh month, has 30 days.
November 2020 Printable Calendar
If you are looking for a calendar for creating your office schedule, then you can use these calendars. Just download the calendar in Excel format and you can edit it in Spreadsheet. These calendars can be used for scheduling a wide variety of planners, such as Employee Attendance Sheet, Salary Record, Project Sheet, etc.
We all use our smartphones to keep ourselves updated with our schedules. Since these templates are available in the Excel and PDF format, you can easily view and make changes to these templates in your smartphones also on the go.
November 2020 Calendar With Holidays
The month of November marks the late autumn season in the Northern hemisphere. Traditionally, during this period, many festivals are celebrated all over the world. While most might have religious or cultural significance, this is the time of the year when people all over the world are excited to be with their families, no matter how far they are from each other. So if you want to plan an awesome Thanksgiving dinner for your family, you need to use a calendar to make sure that all the arrangements have been completed beforehand.
Here are a few holidays falling in the month of November 2020:
|Name of Holiday||Date||State/Federal Holiday|
|Veteran’s Day||11th November, 2020||Federal Holiday|
|Thanksgiving Day||28th November, 2020||Federal Holiday|
|President’s Day||29th November, 2020||State Holiday|
|Lincoln’s Birthday||29th November, 2020||State Holiday|
|Day After Thanksgiving||29th November, 2020||State Holiday|
|Family Day||29th November, 2020||State Holiday|
|Acadian Day||29th November, 2020||State Holiday|
|Black Friday||29th November, 2020||State Holiday|
Why Should You Use Calendars For Scheduling?
1. A calendar is an excellent tool to keep track of all your events date-wise.
2. It acts as your memory as you can always rely on calendars to check the dates for important dates, events, meetings, and everything else .
3. Calendars act as planners so these can be used to keep a separate schedule for both professional and personal events/tasks. So helps to compartmentalize between a professional and personal task which would help to reduce stress.
4. Using a calendar is better than using a dairy to create a to-do list since you can organize all your tasks priority-wise in it. You can even use it to create a to-do list in a fast and easy manner.
5. These templates have lots of space for entering details, so you do not have to worry before entering the details anymore. You can use the space provided in the calendar efficiently to write down all your personal/professional events and tasks in it.
How To Download These Calendars?
1. For PDF Format:
- First, take the cursor to the template which you want to download.
- Then click on the PDF download link below the template.
- The PDF file shall open in another tab. Click on the download button on the right-side of the screen.
- Your file shall start downloading immediately. You can save it in your device or take a printout and start editing it immediately.
2. For Word Format:
- Choose an image which you would like to edit.
- Then click on the Word download link below the image.
- The Word file shall start downloading immediately. You can edit it as per your requirements.
3. For PNG Format:
- Scroll down and choose the image which you would like to download.
- Place the cursor over it and right-click. Choose “Save As” from the options.
- The template shall be saved in your device.
Free November 2020 Calendar Printable Template in Word & PDF
November 2020 Calendar November 2020 Printable Calendar November 2020 Blank Calendar
November 2020 Calendar Word November Calendar 2020 November 2020 Calendar With Holidays
November 2020 Calendar Excel November 2020 Calendar Landscape Format
November 2020 Calendar in A4 Format
We hope you found these calendar templates useful for personal as well as professional use. Please share with us in the comments section below how you used these calendars!